Saturday October 7
Saturday starts with the Blue Angels Airshow and the Nordic Party for Change at 7 PM.
The Blue Angels Airshow is a part of Fleetweek. The Airshow is between 1.30 PM – 4.30 PM. You can choose to see the airshow from the shores of San Francisco or join us on a boat.
From the boat, you will have a spectacular view of both the Airshow and San Francisco. The boat tour comes with a fee $137. From land, it is free of course.
Great tips from locals for the best views from land. You book the tickets directly with the boat organizers.
- Two-Hour Yacht Cruise
- Lavish Lunch Buffet
- Free Flowing Sparkling Wine, Orange Juice, Soda, Coffee, Tea and Water
- Wine, Beer, and Cocktails Available for Purchase on Board
- DJ Entertainment for Background Music
- Keepsake Hornblower Boarding Photo- Digital Copy
- Scenic San Francisco Bay Views
- Assigned Cruise Style Seating
Get your tickets for the Blue Angels Airshow from boat (reservation for likely-hood the cruise will be booked out)
Nordic Party for Change
The Party for Change will be the best opportunity of a lifetime to dance with a Nordic, join us!
The best way to get to know the Nordics, International change-makers and local Californians joining for a great party.
Pitching, fashion, and surprises. (Reservation for changes, the venue is preliminary booked)